"Aqui ninguém é louco. Ou então, todos o são." (Guimaraes Rosa, Primeiras Estórias)

segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2007

We don´t need, no more trouble!!!
No more trouble for our life...let´s go for to the peace! Let´s go for heaven..heaven that stay in your heart!!! And about looking for your heaven?
Could be love, could be love...how sang Bob Marley, but what happened was the cry!!! And i talk for you...No woman, no woman no cry!!! I´m waiting, i´m waiting, and i dont kwon nothing, but i´m waiting for you, waiting for your peace.
I´m prepareted for the life and you should do the same!!!
I will never forget...these are your word...Take care it!!!
Thanks for every think..every thing!!!
Thanks God...!!!

4 comentários:

Unknown disse...

People are trully selfish ... Everybody wants to be loved.. But do they love? Do they express any love for their friends? I don't think so...
I know that some people just don't know how to express this love, but they do like their friends. . .
But I need more than this.. I need to feel loved. Because in this moment I feel like I love more than I am loved. You know?
Say lovely words to the people that you realy care.. You never know when could be the last time that you see them . .

Anônimo disse...

All rithg, but just things...just feeling...just only one.

Unknown disse...

Just only one? Just only one feeling? I wanna know where are this love that everybody talk about...that they sing about. Where is it? I hear about but I don't feel, I can't touch, I can't see...
Does it realy exist?

Anônimo disse...

Realy exist...!!! Exist inside the people that to have one. For to this love you have to do change yourself...to do change your mistake...love no war...love everybody...If you wanna see, try change yourself for better, your thing for better...love everybody, and after that you will see the love. Nobody give somethink no having somethink. Nobody love no having love.